Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pet Peeves, or Binky


This weeks word on illustration friday is Pet Peeves and this is the strip inspired by it. It's eating me up inside that I had to miss yesterdays strip because we just have so much translation work to do at the moment. I still managed to put together this image in the few free hours II had. I'm planning to work on it and update the post as it improves. Today while eating my usual caramel slice and diet coke over the road at Toby's cafe I was reading a few of the comic strips in the vfree papers there, it's quite intimidating. Anyway today's reccomendation is the special edition of Daredevil. I know what you're thinking but it's an ok movie and the special features on the extra disk about drawing comics and Frank Millers update of Dareddevil that the movie is based on are just great.

No comments: